Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How Safe Are Non-acetone Nail Pollish Remover

First Christmas ...



I'm still actually made the first Christmas gift to get done and the "before" Christmas, o)

It is a Teabag for bookbinding itself from made me and I just hope that the recipient will like it!
I really like ....



After my post yesterday was disturbing but smooth with a call the next piece of bad news ... "child ... school ... accident .... please pick up the same! ...

Yes and so our Elias now looks

Now he is cherished at home and cared for, I'm just a bit worried about his first permanent tooth forward, hopefully he has it unscathed!

I've soo many dear mails reached, THANKS!

Jacqueline, it is also better, you will indeed brave to school at his own request!

I'm curious whether we'll make it next Week to go on holiday: o)

Our children have now moved to the instructions to be very careful: o)

So now it's on to the final sprint I'm looking forward to a shipping container free January; o)

Mr . Vintage could yet smooth move in the post, he leaves packed every morning the house like a Father Christmas: o)

love So you I wish you a nice week

your Jessy

0 comments:

Post a Comment