really much "NEW" is currently not yet, but certainly not as items I do not want o)
For this reason, there is now a All kinds of mixed: o)
A small tiny I have not even tell you!
The small Leni is fed to us, our Elli are pleased huge which also is represented someone in your size!
snuggeled have Leni already bravurös existed at all times to see what we all live to be with the little mouse. Currently
She's only 15 weeks and soft She sleeps through recently is not that great?
Then I finally leave the "MY" Engel found, it is perfect for my little memorial corner: o) I enjoy every day to him / her ......
is now the whole way I had imagined ....
the moment I'm in the final stages of infill inventory work: o)
bath candies are created ...
our bestsellers Seifechen * * Elfenzauber
and much more; o )..... So now is quick to call parents in the school and then ran to the Siedetopf: o)
Wish you a wonderful week
your Jessy
0 comments:
Post a Comment