Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ap Biology Lab Manual 2010

time again All kinds of ...

mixed on my blog: o)

These beautiful boxes I made last night yet finished, I find it quite amazing the size. It fits into a soap and behind her you can be great to use for small treasures continues: o)

do my girls in this format like your hair clips and jewelry parts into it and the guys your football Sticker .....

The size is approximately 9 x 9 x 3 cm.

I'll be the caskets Set in the weeks to come in even more designs in the Shop , it is they give solo so you can you equip your choice from our soap range: O)







The Lavendolinchen is now your new dress, actually are already all ready, but hop to me so quickly right now not in front of the camera: o)




And the best lavender casket is created equal this: o)





seems For us the sun, just wonderful .....

your Jessy

0 comments:

Post a Comment