Somehow I never manage to all be individually o)
Our "NEW" Louise I'm blown away by your : O)
Louise has a warm, spicy and seductive fragrance that can dream of oriental beauty. Suitable to them contains fine Moroccan Ghassoul , which is a traditional cosmetic is of Moroccan women and of them is used for gentle cleaning and care of their skin. In addition, it supplies Louise thanks abundant precious babassu with nurturing, beautiful foam.
Our new Cremy Scrub Bath is ready and waits only for the packaging!
It is just wonderful creamy, frothy, with jojoba oil, honey powder, fine shea butter and sea salt ....... It will be available in several scents, let us surprise you: O)
new boxes are created, we were last week at designer boxes and have the
new packaging that I you imagine soon ready identified; o) And of course I had the evening is "boxes": o) The filled boxes walk in the shop o)
Sodele that was it for the first time, I enjoy the nice weather ....
your Jessy
0 comments:
Post a Comment