Has my favorite man I opened today morning in our breakfast together: o)
O-Ton "The xx July weekend do you think you please be free!"
Ok, why?
I have decided that we catch up after 11 years, finally got our honeymoon and celebrate our 20th still the same Anniversary of!
And besides all this weekend at World Dog Show o))
Where? After Paris: o ))))))
Is not that sweet? After Venice, I had to fly alone because Mr. not vintage, it is not like a bird, he emphasized again!
London is still on my "must necessarily mean I" list, but for A weekend with the car is just too far and Paris, so perfect it's not.
wedding quick trip ..... 20th Anniversary celebration of World Dog Show ..... .... woman made her happy ....
and all at once: o)
must be parked in the four dwarfs, but that should not be a problem: o)
Oh, it could start any day, I love surprises!
In this sense I wish you an equally great day!
your Jessy
0 comments:
Post a Comment