The cakes have now been cut open and walked in the Shop o)
Thank you also for the nice comments and emails I always get from you, it is beautiful so much positive feedback on . get
On the many request for a pie workshops, I can tell you as much as it is in the planning: O)
So and now to the pictures ....
brings your beautiful sunny color our soap Cake Spicy Orange even on cloudy days and during the cold season, summer in your bathroom!
Spicy Orange
Plum Van Sandel
A warm spicy fragrance blend of lemon with slightly fresh, not just plum, but a wonderfully warm and complex fragrance ...
Miss Peach Pear &
reminds you of spring .... fresh and light pear and peach ..... garnished by flowery aspects ....
Chocolat Rosy
association here is fine English Rose & warm dark chocolate into one ......
Decorated with real rose heads a successful overall composition!
As our Sole soap is so popular we have decided other soaps in brine our product range to increase, the first "NEW" is ready ....
Frisch, Itron z .... just ..... Salty Lemon ....
Red Rose not new but in new design: o) How you like it better!
And for those who love our Elfenzauber series ..... now available in Shop
Our bath candy elves magic o)
So that was it for the first time ......
I wish you a wonderful day and I look forward today after work: o)
with Love Your Jessy
0 comments:
Post a Comment